Sustainability Services: BREEAM
A TEAM OF BREEAM ACCREDITED PROFESSIONALS WITH VAST EXPERIENCE OF ASSESSING DEVELOPMENTS FOR THEIR ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC SUSTAINABILITY
Our current portfolio includes both BREEAM Excellent and BREEAM Outstanding projects. Whatever the assignment, we go out of our way to make BREEAM as accessible and straightforward as possible
Projects can achieve BREEAM credits for appointing a BREEAM Accredited Professional before the end of RIBA Stage 1. We do advise getting us on board as early as possible. Our experience as Sustainability Champion has shown that those ‘easy win’ early-stage credits are vital, particularly when targeting Excellent and Outstanding ratings.
Our vast experience includes residential projects using CSH and the Home Quality Mark, defence projects using DREAM and refurbishment projects using SKA and BREEAM Refurbishment & Fit Out.
Two of our BREEAM Outstanding projects have been shortlisted in the BREEAM awards
Our team is qualified and experienced in a wide range of sustainability assessment methods:
- BREEAM New Construction (all building types)
- Home Quality Mark (HQM)
- BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit Out
- BREEAM Domestic Refurbishment
- SKA Rating Tool (refurbishment)
- Post Occupancy Evaluation (POE) and Building
- Performance Evaluation (BPE)
- BREEAM Communities
- DREAM (Defence Related Environmental Assessment Method)
- BREEAM Infrastructure (for civil engineering projects)
- Code for Sustainable Homes
Please feel free to call or email one of our BREEAM Accredited Professionals, who will be happy to answer any questions or discuss likely fees for your project.
Our information sheets contain further detail about each assessment method.