Apprenticeships at Method Consulting
Would you like to get paid for gaining an advanced apprenticeship qualification whilst gaining practical on the job experience from day one? Method supports a range of apprenticeships within both engineering and administration.
What is in it for me?
• Practical and relevant work experience
• A nationally recognised college qualification
• Support and guidance through on the job mentoring and learning
• Opportunity to make a real difference in an exciting growing company
• Long term opportunities for career growth way beyond your apprenticeship years
• Membership of a professional institution
We also offer 24 days leave plus additional flexi-leave (up to 12 days flex, plus an additional 10 days unpaid leave), flexible working hours, private healthcare, life assurance, company pension scheme, regular appraisals and a profit-share bonus scheme.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and a chatty letter telling us about your background and why you are interested in the role to: Recruitment@methodllp.com
Please note in order to meet with current legislation, rights to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are currently unable to support candidates with a Tier 2 Visa or those requiring sponsorship to work here.
We currently have no vacancies.
In 2018 we were pleased to be able to offer apprenticeship positions within our CAD team to three students from the UTC Swindon. Find out how they have been getting on here.