Overheating & Thermal Comfort Modelling
Helping our clients develop buildings that are comfortable all year round
With global temperatures rising as a result of climate change, it is becoming increasingly vital to mitigate overheating risk in both domestic and non-domestic buildings.
Considering overheating risk at early design stages is essential to ensure the building design is thermally comfortable for its occupants in current and future climate scenarios.
We provide a range of overheating and thermal comfort assessments, including:
- Thermal comfort of domestic buildings – Part O 2021 & CIBSE TM59
- Thermal comfort of non-domestic buildings – CIBSE TM52
- Education building overheating – Building Bulletin(BB) 101, Department for Education (DfE)
- Scenario testing of overheating mitigation strategies
- Thermal comfort assessments for BREEAM Hea04 compliance
- Passivhaus PHPP overheating modelling