Start your Career with Us
We provide a wide ranging technical consultancy service with sustainability at the heart of the design process, including:
– providing advice on sustainability, BREEAM and building physics
– advising clients on integrating renewable energy technologies into buildings to provide sustainable energy
– using latest dynamic simulation software as part of energy, CO2, thermal and daylight analysis
What to expect
Our graduate training is intensive and we recruit graduates from a range of Universities. As soon as you join, you will be assigned a mentor who will guide you through your roles and responsibilities. your learning is rapid with responsibility encouraged at an early stage. Everyone’s training is individual and tailored to their strengths and weaknesses, with support provided throughout each stage of their career. You will be encouraged to develop your qualifications and become affiliated with an accredited institution such as CIBSE, IMechE, IET or the Energy Institute and our training programme supports this.
What are we looking for?
– An appreciation of sustainability, renewable energy technologies, thermodynamics and energy systems are essential
– You should have a good degree in any engineering or physical sciences discipline – for example mechanical or electrical engineering, building services engineering, environmental engineering, architectural engineering or physics
– You must be interested in the built environment and have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally
– You will need to adapt to new situations quickly and be willing to contribute as an active design team member
– A full driving licence is desirable.
If you have the skills, experience and ambition, we’d love to hear from you.
Interested in joining our team?
If you would like to be considered for a position at Method, please do check our open vacancies page.
Alternatively send your CV and a chatty letter explaining which Graduate position you would be interested in, a little about yourself and why you would like to work for Method and we will be in touch when a suitable position becomes available.